• Home
  • News
  • World
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • More
    • Web stories
    • Trending
    • Press Release

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest USA News and updates directly to your inbox.

What's On
Mamdani-style DC mayoral hopeful dragged over ‘exactly backwards’ response to violent teen mobs

Mamdani-style DC mayoral hopeful dragged over ‘exactly backwards’ response to violent teen mobs

May 19, 2026
Expert says massive AI investment is ‘laying the groundwork’ for America’s future

Expert says massive AI investment is ‘laying the groundwork’ for America’s future

May 19, 2026
Pro wrestling podcaster Dwayne Swayze talks teaming with MVP for show, partnership with BZZR

Pro wrestling podcaster Dwayne Swayze talks teaming with MVP for show, partnership with BZZR

May 19, 2026
Lea Michele Reveals What Duet She Sang Both Parts of to Land Her Broadway Debut at Age 8

Lea Michele Reveals What Duet She Sang Both Parts of to Land Her Broadway Debut at Age 8

May 19, 2026
Influencer shocks Logan Paul with extreme penis enhancement technique after ‘bone smashing’

Influencer shocks Logan Paul with extreme penis enhancement technique after ‘bone smashing’

May 19, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Just In
  • Mamdani-style DC mayoral hopeful dragged over ‘exactly backwards’ response to violent teen mobs
  • Expert says massive AI investment is ‘laying the groundwork’ for America’s future
  • Pro wrestling podcaster Dwayne Swayze talks teaming with MVP for show, partnership with BZZR
  • Lea Michele Reveals What Duet She Sang Both Parts of to Land Her Broadway Debut at Age 8
  • Influencer shocks Logan Paul with extreme penis enhancement technique after ‘bone smashing’
  • Lawyers for Tyler Robinson, accused of killing Charlie Kirk, ask to seal evidence and parts of a key hearing
  • Denmark’s Queen Margrethe out of hospital after heart procedure
  • Hayden Panettiere Details 1st Domestic Violence Incident With Ex Brian Hickerson in Memoir
  • Privacy Policy
  • Advertise
  • Contact
US Times MirrorUS Times Mirror
Newsletter
  • Home
  • News
  • World
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • More
    • Web stories
    • Trending
    • Press Release
 Weather Login
US Times MirrorUS Times Mirror
Home » Taylor Frankie Paul Thanks Fans for Their Prayers After ‘Bachelorette’ Cancellation
Entertainment

Taylor Frankie Paul Thanks Fans for Their Prayers After ‘Bachelorette’ Cancellation

staffstaffMarch 24, 20261 ViewsNo Comments
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Pinterest Email
Taylor Frankie Paul Thanks Fans for Their Prayers After ‘Bachelorette’ Cancellation

Taylor Frankie Paul is thanking fans for their support after ABC canceled her season of The Bachelorette amid domestic violence allegations.

“I will NEVER forget the ones with me during this time,” Taylor, 31, commented on content creator Ashley Clemons’ TikTok video defending the reality star from online “bullying” on Monday, March 23. ”Thank you. Prayer is exactly what pulls us through, prayer is the only reason I’m still standing.”

In her video, Clemons said she would “continue to pray for Taylor” and her “well-being” during this time.

“I’m going to pray for healing, peace, and health for Taylor and her babies ❤️,” the TikToker wrote in the caption.

Related: Taylor Frankie Paul Breaks Silence After ABC Cancels ‘The Bachelorette’

Taylor Frankie Paul has broken her silence following the cancellation of The Bachelorette season 22. “Taylor is very grateful for ABC’s support as she prioritizes her family’s safety and security,” a rep for Taylor, 31, said in a statement to Us Weekly on Thursday, March 19. “After years of silently suffering extensive mental and physical […]

ABC announced on Thursday, March 19, that Taylor’s season of The Bachelorette had been canceled amid the release of video footage showing the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives star physically assaulting ex Dakota Mortensen. The season was set to premiere on Sunday, March 18.

“In light of the newly released video just surfaced today, we have made the decision to not move forward with the new season of The Bachelorette at this time, and our focus is on supporting the family,” a Disney Entertainment Television spokesperson told Us Weekly in a statement.

In the video, released by TMZ on Thursday, Taylor could be seen throwing a chair at Dakota, 33, with whom she shares son Ever, 2, during an incident in February 2023. Taylor — who also shares daughter Indy, 8, and son Ocean, 5, with ex-husband Tate Paul — was arrested at the time and charged with aggravated assault, two counts of domestic violence in the presence of a child, child abuse and criminal mischief.

GettyImages-2214311759-taylor-frankie-paul
Araya Doheny/Getty Images

Us confirmed Taylor pleaded guilty to felony aggravated assault in August 2023 as part of a plea deal to drop the other charges. The charge would be downgraded to a misdemeanor if she abided by the terms of her deal for three years.

Dakota was recently granted a temporary protective order against Taylor and awarded temporary custody of Ever following a separate alleged domestic altercation in February, per documents obtained by Us.

In response to the video’s release, Taylor’s spokesperson told TMZ on Thursday, “It’s sad to see the latest installment of his never-ending, desperate, attention-seeking, destructive campaign to harm Taylor without any regard for the consequences for their child. Releasing an old and selectively edited video on their son’s birthday is a reprehensible attempt to distract from his own behavior.”

179729_2785-ABC-Addresses-Taylor-Frankie-Paul-Allegations-Ahead-of-The-Bachelorette-Premiere.jpg

Related: Taylor Frankie Paul’s ‘The Bachelorette’ Season Canceled by ABC

ABC has decided to cancel Taylor Frankie Paul’s season of The Bachelorette amid allegations of her involvement in a domestic violence dispute. “In light of the newly released video just surfaced today, we have made the decision to not move forward with the new season of The Bachelorette at this time, and our focus is […]

In a separate statement, Taylor’s rep reacted to the cancellation of her season of The Bachelorette.

Thank You!

You have successfully subscribed.

“Taylor is very grateful for ABC’s support as she prioritizes her family’s safety and security,” the statement read. “After years of silently suffering extensive mental and physical abuse as well as threats of retaliation, Taylor is finally gaining the strength to face her accuser and taking steps to ensure that she and her children are protected from any further harm.”

The statement continued, “There are too many women who are suffering in silence as they survive aggressive, jealous ex-partners who refuse to let them move on with their lives. Taylor has remained silent out of fear of further abuse, retaliation, and public shaming. She is currently exploring all of her options, seeking support, and preparing to own and share her story.”

If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 for confidential support.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram WhatsApp Email

Related News

Lea Michele Reveals What Duet She Sang Both Parts of to Land Her Broadway Debut at Age 8

Lea Michele Reveals What Duet She Sang Both Parts of to Land Her Broadway Debut at Age 8

Hayden Panettiere Details 1st Domestic Violence Incident With Ex Brian Hickerson in Memoir

Hayden Panettiere Details 1st Domestic Violence Incident With Ex Brian Hickerson in Memoir

THE MUSICAL Studio Cast EP

THE MUSICAL Studio Cast EP

4 Best Thrillers on Netflix, Prime Video and More, Ranked by Rotten Tomatoes Score (May 2026)

4 Best Thrillers on Netflix, Prime Video and More, Ranked by Rotten Tomatoes Score (May 2026)

On the Red Carpet for Lincoln Center Theater’s Gala Presentation of MAN OF LA MANCHA

On the Red Carpet for Lincoln Center Theater’s Gala Presentation of MAN OF LA MANCHA

13 Best True Crime Shows to Watch on HBO Max (May 2026): ‘Boy Band Confidential’ and More

13 Best True Crime Shows to Watch on HBO Max (May 2026): ‘Boy Band Confidential’ and More

GIANT Recoups Broadway Investment in Just 10 Weeks

GIANT Recoups Broadway Investment in Just 10 Weeks

Latto Appears to Give Birth, Welcome 1st Child With 21 Savage 2 Months After Announcing New Album

Latto Appears to Give Birth, Welcome 1st Child With 21 Savage 2 Months After Announcing New Album

THE NOTEBOOK North American Tour Adds 26 Cities to 2026-27 Route

THE NOTEBOOK North American Tour Adds 26 Cities to 2026-27 Route

Add A Comment

Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest News

Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

January 11, 2021
EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

January 11, 2021
World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

January 11, 2021
Melbourne: All Refugees Held in Hotel Detention to be Released

Melbourne: All Refugees Held in Hotel Detention to be Released

January 11, 2021

Subscribe to News

Get the latest USA News and updates directly to your inbox.

Editor's Picks
Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

January 11, 2021
EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

January 11, 2021
World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

January 11, 2021
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest WhatsApp TikTok Instagram
2026 © US Times Mirror. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Advertise
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Lost password?