• Home
  • News
  • World
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • More
    • Web stories
    • Trending
    • Press Release

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest USA News and updates directly to your inbox.

What's On
RHOBH’s Adrienne Maloof and Ex Dr. Paul Nassif Reunite for Son’s College Graduation

RHOBH’s Adrienne Maloof and Ex Dr. Paul Nassif Reunite for Son’s College Graduation

May 18, 2026
Austin shooting suspect named, timeline of terror revealed after teens’ alleged 28-hour, 12-attack rampage

Austin shooting suspect named, timeline of terror revealed after teens’ alleged 28-hour, 12-attack rampage

May 18, 2026
Senate Republicans confirm nearly 50 of Trump’s picks for energy, land management

Senate Republicans confirm nearly 50 of Trump’s picks for energy, land management

May 18, 2026
Spain Midfielder Fermín López To Miss World Cup After Fracturing Foot

Spain Midfielder Fermín López To Miss World Cup After Fracturing Foot

May 18, 2026
Discounts for THE LOST BOYS, THE BALUSTERS & More

Discounts for THE LOST BOYS, THE BALUSTERS & More

May 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Just In
  • RHOBH’s Adrienne Maloof and Ex Dr. Paul Nassif Reunite for Son’s College Graduation
  • Austin shooting suspect named, timeline of terror revealed after teens’ alleged 28-hour, 12-attack rampage
  • Senate Republicans confirm nearly 50 of Trump’s picks for energy, land management
  • Spain Midfielder Fermín López To Miss World Cup After Fracturing Foot
  • Discounts for THE LOST BOYS, THE BALUSTERS & More
  • Here’s why the majority of people are right-handed, according to study
  • Mark Fuhrman, LAPD detective at center of controversy in OJ Simpson’s murder trial, dies
  • How Did Bob Saget Die? Look Back at His 2022 Death on What Would’ve Been His 70th Birthday
  • Privacy Policy
  • Advertise
  • Contact
US Times MirrorUS Times Mirror
Newsletter
  • Home
  • News
  • World
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Tech
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • More
    • Web stories
    • Trending
    • Press Release
 Weather Login
US Times MirrorUS Times Mirror
Home » ‘Mormon Wives’ Cast Raised Concerns About Filming With Taylor Frankie Paul in Disney Meeting: Report
Entertainment

‘Mormon Wives’ Cast Raised Concerns About Filming With Taylor Frankie Paul in Disney Meeting: Report

staffstaffMarch 20, 20261 ViewsNo Comments
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Pinterest Email
‘Mormon Wives’ Cast Raised Concerns About Filming With Taylor Frankie Paul in Disney Meeting: Report

The cast of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives reportedly raised concerns about filming with Taylor Frankie Paul during a meeting with Disney executives earlier this month.

The Draper City Police Department in Utah confirmed to Us Weekly earlier this week that it had an open “domestic assault investigation” into an alleged dispute between Taylor, 31, and ex-boyfriend Dakota Mortensen that took place last month.

According to an NBC News report on Thursday, the cast of Mormon Wives met virtually with Hulu and Disney executives on March 7 to discuss how to proceed with production on season 5 while the investigation is ongoing. The cast ultimately agreed to pause filming.

“It’s a dangerous situation, it’s a sad situation, and we don’t know how to navigate it because Taylor is our friend,” one cast member said during the 30-minute call, per NBC News, which said it had obtained audio of the meeting.

Related: ‘Mormon Wives’ Cast Is ‘Livid’ Over Taylor Frankie Paul Scandal

The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives cast is keeping their distance from Taylor Frankie Paul following her alleged altercation with on-off ex Dakota Mortensen. “The [Mormon Wives] cast is afraid of losing more brand deals and money,” a source exclusively tells Us, claiming the group is “refusing to film” with Taylor, 31, if and when […]

The cast member said they did not feel comfortable filming while Taylor was being investigated, reported the outlet.

Us Weekly has reached out to Hulu for comment.

In a Wednesday, March 18, Instagram story, cast member Mikayla Matthews appeared to confirm that she and her costars were behind the decision to pause filming.

“It was a decision that all of us girls came up with and agreed on. We didn’t feel comfortable filming with everything that was happening,” Mikayla wrote.

Mormon Wives' Dakota Mortensen Throws Major Shade at Ex Taylor Frankie Paul's 'Bachelorette' Stint

Related: ‘Mormon Wives’ Halts Filming Amid Taylor and Dakota Dispute: What to Know

The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives has allegedly halted production after Taylor Frankie Paul and her off-and-on ex-boyfriend Dakota Mortensen were involved in a domestic violence dispute while filming season 5. Multiple outlets reported in March that an incident took place between Taylor and Dakota. A spokesperson for the Draper City Police Department subsequently confirmed […]

Taylor’s legal drama escalated further on Thursday, March 19, when ABC pulled the upcoming season of The Bachelorette starring the TikTok influencer just days before it was set to premiere. The decision came after TMZ published footage earlier Thursday that appeared to show Taylor throwing a chair at Dakota during a 2023 domestic dispute.

“In light of the newly released video just surfaced today, we have made the decision to not move forward with the new season of The Bachelorette at this time, and our focus is on supporting the family,” a Disney Entertainment spokesperson told Us on Thursday.

A rep for Taylor told TMZ, “It’s sad to see the latest installment of [Dakota’s] never-ending, desperate, attention-seeking, destructive campaign to harm Taylor without any regard for the consequences for their child. Releasing an old and selectively edited video on their son’s birthday is a reprehensible attempt to distract from his own behavior.”

Thank You!

You have successfully subscribed.

“Thankfully, the public has seen this act before and knows who he is and sadly, many will recognize this pattern of manipulation, both in his actions on the show and from their own experiences,” Taylor’s rep added.

Mormon Wives Canceled
Disney

Dakota told Us in his own statement, “As anyone who has seen the video will understand, this is a deeply upsetting situation. I am, unfortunately, used to these baseless claims about me and our relationship, which I categorically deny. I am focusing on our son and his safety, and hope that Taylor will do the same.”

On Thursday, Dakota filed for a protective order against Taylor, as well as temporary custody of their son, Ever, 2. (Taylor also shares daughter Indy, 8, and son Ocean, 5, with ex-husband Tate Paul.)

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram WhatsApp Email

Related News

RHOBH’s Adrienne Maloof and Ex Dr. Paul Nassif Reunite for Son’s College Graduation

RHOBH’s Adrienne Maloof and Ex Dr. Paul Nassif Reunite for Son’s College Graduation

Discounts for THE LOST BOYS, THE BALUSTERS & More

Discounts for THE LOST BOYS, THE BALUSTERS & More

How Did Bob Saget Die? Look Back at His 2022 Death on What Would’ve Been His 70th Birthday

How Did Bob Saget Die? Look Back at His 2022 Death on What Would’ve Been His 70th Birthday

VERY YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Lands Full Series Order for Mel Brooks Reimagining

VERY YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Lands Full Series Order for Mel Brooks Reimagining

Chris Abbott Breaks Silence on Aubrey Plaza’s Pregnancy With Baby No. 1: ‘Very Exciting’

Chris Abbott Breaks Silence on Aubrey Plaza’s Pregnancy With Baby No. 1: ‘Very Exciting’

Luke Evans Shares His Broadway Mantra- ‘Embrace It All!’

Luke Evans Shares His Broadway Mantra- ‘Embrace It All!’

Shakira Acquitted in Tax Fraud Case, Spanish Government Ordered to Pay Her  Million

Shakira Acquitted in Tax Fraud Case, Spanish Government Ordered to Pay Her $64 Million

Angela Bassett Visits the Cast of SCHMIGADOON! on Broadway

Angela Bassett Visits the Cast of SCHMIGADOON! on Broadway

Why Did Anderson Cooper Leave ’60 Minutes’? Details About His Departure Explained

Why Did Anderson Cooper Leave ’60 Minutes’? Details About His Departure Explained

Add A Comment

Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest News

Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

January 11, 2021
EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

January 11, 2021
World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

January 11, 2021
Melbourne: All Refugees Held in Hotel Detention to be Released

Melbourne: All Refugees Held in Hotel Detention to be Released

January 11, 2021

Subscribe to News

Get the latest USA News and updates directly to your inbox.

Editor's Picks
Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

January 11, 2021
EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

January 11, 2021
World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

January 11, 2021
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest WhatsApp TikTok Instagram
2026 © US Times Mirror. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Advertise
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Lost password?