Editor's Choice

More
Zelenskyy invited to July’s NATO summit in Ankara, Rutte confirms

Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelenskyy been invited to attend the annual NATO summit in Ankara in July, the alliance’s Secretary General Mark Rutte confirmed on Friday. ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT “I invited him already,” Rutte said at a press conference following a foreign ministers meeting in Sweden. “He will be there.” Zelenskyy’s invitation was in a limited form at last year’s meet at the Hague, at the behest of the Trump administration. It’s unclear how many of the…

United States

More
Video captures gasoline, flames and chaos during illegal street takeover

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A quiet evening in a Norfolk, Virginia, neighborhood erupted into fiery chaos on Sunday during a terrifying street takeover.A crowd of people was seen taking over an intersection and possibly starting fires. One person could be seen with what appeared to be…

Politics

More

World

More
Italian police break up star-studded island party

Published on 22/05/2026 – 15:00 GMT+2•Updated 15:02 Italian police reportedly shut down a movie wrap party attended by Hollywood stars and rock and roll icon Mick Jagger on the island of Stromboli earlier this week due to a local rule banning music on Wednesdays. ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT The celebrities had gathered…

Lifestyle & Entertainment

More
Exclusive Previews from Norm Lewis, Linda Eder & More

Summer is coming fast and furious and some of Broadway’s best performers are getting ready to hit the stage at NYC’s premiere cabaret destination, 54 Below. Enjoy previews from some of June’s performers, including Norm Lewis, Lee Roy Reams, Meghan Murphy, and Linda Eder. Get your tickets today! Lee Roy Reams first met Jerry Herman when he was cast as Cornelius Hackl in Carol Channing’s first Broadway revival of Hello, Dolly!. It was the beginning of…

Sports

More
A’s B Las Vegas Strip Stadium Remains on Track for 2028 Opening

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! The lower bowl of the Athletics’ $2 billion domed stadium on the Las Vegas Strip is taking shape, and officials said the project remains on schedule to open before the 2028 season.Club and contractor officials presented their update on the 33,000-person capacity ballpark on Thursday at the Las Vegas Stadium Authority meeting.”The lower-suite level is progressing substantially,” said Tyler Van Eeckhaut, project director for contractors Mortenson-McCarthy.…

Latest News

More
Big Bear bald eagles Jackie and Shadow see first eaglet begin to emerge from shell amid 2026 hatching season

Saturday, April 4, 2026 9:29PMBIG BEAR, Calif. () — Fans of the beloved Big Bear bald eagles cheered Saturday as one of Jackie and Shadow’s eaglets began to emerge from its shell.A surveillance camera, operated by the nonprofit Friends of Big Bear Valley and aimed at the celebrity eagles’ nest, captured live video of the chick’s head protruding from inside the cracked egg.The development prompted online cheers from fans of the birds of prey.Little chirps were heard coming from chick on Thursday, indicating that it was able to break the internal membrane of the egg and took its first breath…

Peruvian Health Ministry Claims At Least 60 Injured, 1 Dead, in Soccer Stadium Collapse

One person is dead and at least 60 others are injured after a soccer stadium collapsed in Peru on Friday, April 3. According to authorities, officers led a rescue mission inside Alejandro Villanueva Stadium after an influx of soccer fans caused people to be trapped in the stands. Fans of the Alianza Lima soccer team were at a “flag-waving event” at the stadium ahead of a match against their biggest rival, Universitario, scheduled for Saturday, April 4. In a statement, the Peruvian professional soccer league said Saturday’s match is scheduled to proceed as planned. Related: Lionel Messi Tackled by Fans…

At least 13 people injured after vehicle slams into Louisiana parade: sheriff’s office

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! More than a dozen people have been taken to the hospital after a vehicle struck multiple parade participants on Saturday in New Iberia, Louisiana.The Iberia Parish Sheriff’s Office said the crash happened at an intersection and multiple people were injured.Acadian Ambulance, a local ambulance service, reported it took 11 patients to the hospital by ambulance and two patients by medical helicopter.The sheriff’s office said some of the injuries are believed to be serious. CAR BARRELS INTO CROWD OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA BAR, GUNFIRE ERUPTS IN CHAOTIC SCENE CAUGHT ON VIDEOTen ambulances and two helicopters…

FBI’s Patel delivers blunt warning to law enforcement attackers: ‘We’re going to put you down’

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! FBI Director Kash Patel issued a direct warning to anyone who attacks law enforcement, vowing Saturday that those who “touch a cop” will be tracked down and arrested amid growing concerns over violence against officers.The comments came while Patel was speaking on SiriusXM Patriot’s “Breitbart News Saturday,” discussing violence against federal officers.”You have to back the blue,” Patel said. “I say the following to as many officers and Americans that I get in front of: If you touch a cop, we’re going to put you down. And that’s what we’re doing.”He said…

Vince McMahon faces graphic sexual abuse allegations in new court filing from ex-WWE employee

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A former WWE employee who is suing the company and its former CEO, Vince McMahon, made new and graphic allegations in a filing in the U.S. District Court of Connecticut earlier this week.Janel Grant, who filed her initial lawsuit against WWE, McMahon and former executive John Laurinaitis, detailed more claims about how she was allegedly recruited to work for WWE, the alleged “abuse” she received while WWE leaders allegedly did nothing and other assertions. Laurinaitis was previously removed from the lawsuit.Fox News Digital reached out to McMahon’s lawyer and WWE for comment.Grant,…

Cruise line abruptly adds extra charges for passengers as travelers worry others may follow

Since the start of the Iran conflict, oil prices have skyrocketed, and many cruise passengers are worrying they’ll be slapped with extra surcharges related to the fuel issues in the next months as a result. Some cruise operators are already introducing additional fees on certain trips. StarDream Cruises, headquartered in Malaysia, said it added a daily fuel surcharge to Asia sailings booked after March 20. The added cost will vary by itinerary, but it is expected to be between $19 and $26 per guest per day for travelers age 2 and up, according to Condé Nast Traveler. Some worry that larger cruise lines…

Scientist whose mother and sisters died of ALS complications hopes experimental treatment will save his life

Jeff Vierstra’s mother and two sisters all died following complications from ALS, or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, but the scientist and skier is hoping an experimental treatment and the first known attempt to prevent the neurodegenerative disease can help save his life.Vierstra was only two years old when his mother died. All her siblings also died of ALS in their late thirties and early forties. The 41-year-old tells CBS News he isn’t afraid to ski down an iceberg off the coast of Chile or skydive over British Columbia — what does frighten him is his family history. Vierstra and his sisters, Erin…

What Was Said Between UConn Coach Geno Auriemma and USC Coach Dawn Staley In Tense Postgame Moment

The NCAA women’s basketball Final Four game between the UConn Huskies and the South Carolina Gamecocks exploded into a fiery postgame moment when the two coaches met to shake hands after the game. UConn coach Geno Auriemma approached South Carolina coach Dawn Staley after the Gamecocks took down the Huskies, 62-48, on Friday, April 3, to advance to the final — a moment typically reserved for a respectful exchange. On Friday, that exchange quickly went south. Auriemma, 72, was seen talking animatedly to Staley, 55, during the pair’s postgame greeting, to which Staley responded triumphantly. Suddenly, Auriemma and Staley were…

Daughters’ relentless search shatters ‘overdose’ claim, leads to arrest in mom’s 1992 murder

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! More than three decades after a Washington mother was found dead inside her home, investigators have made an arrest in a case that had long gone cold.In November 1992, Janice Randle was found dead on her bed inside her Graham, Washington home, with her young daughter nearby in a crib. At the time, her husband, James Randle, told authorities she may have died from a drug overdose, citing a past history of painkiller use.The couple had been separated and were going through a divorce. The case was initially treated as a death…

TEVI TROY: Trump faces the burdens of a wartime presidency

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! America’s war with the mullahs of Tehran is into its second month and it has already changed Donald Trump’s presidency in important ways. As the president considers how to navigate these new dynamics, it’s worth considering the experience of some previous presidents who entered office not expecting to be wartime presidents.Woodrow Wilson ended a four-cycle Republican winning streak by winning the three-way election of 1912. He did so because his two opponents, former president Teddy Roosevelt and incumbent president William Howard Taft, split the Republican vote. As president, Wilson embarked on an…

With no missile alerts and a regime’s internet blackout, app offers lifeline to Iranian civilians

As the U.S. and Israel round out a fifth week of war with Iran, some 93 million civilians living inside Iran are stuck in a conflict zone without a missile alert system or access to the internet. Another 4 million people of Iranian origin worldwide are cut off from their friends and family still in Iran.  While the Islamic Republic has left its own people in the dark, Holistic Resilience, a group of engineers focused on internet freedom, is using an app called Mahsa Alert to light the way.The app is named after Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old Iranian woman who…

Sabres end longest playoff drought in NHL history, clinching berth for first time since 2011

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! The Buffalo Sabres have done it.They ended the longest playoff drought in NHL history on Saturday.With the New York Rangers’ 4-1 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday afternoon at Madison Square Garden, the Sabres clinched a playoff berth for the first time since 2011.It has been a long stretch of bad hockey in Buffalo prior to this season. Just once in the last 14 seasons, they have had more than 90 points once in a season. They have been a mainstay at the top of the NHL Draft, owning the…

The hidden danger facing airline passengers as travelers in the US get older, study warns

Brace for delay! A new study has revealed that the increase in seniors taking to the skies could potentially risk the safety of other passengers on board — sparking concerns over whether airlines can continue to meet the required 90-second emergency evacuation mandate. Over the last few decades, the average life expectancy within the United States has risen to nearly 80 years old — and the post-covid era has shown that travel has become a priority for at least 70% of the population aged 50 and above.  With the surge in older travelers flocking on board, scientists have suggested that…

Chase suspect Marshall Judson charged with 3 counts of murder after Pomona crash kills pregnant woman, boyfriend

POMONA, Calif. () — A suspect has been charged with three counts of murder after a police chase ended in a Pomona crash that killed a pregnant woman and her boyfriend, authorities said.The victims were identified by the Los Angeles County medical examiner’s office as 25-year-old Jennifer Loera-Zarco, who was eight months pregnant, and her boyfriend, 26-year-old Marc Trejo Saldivar.According to the Pomona Police Department, the sequence of events that led to the fatal crash began Wednesday night when officers responded to a report of domestic violence on East 10th Street.While officers were speaking with the victim, police said the…

Connor Tomlinson Announces ‘Love on the Spectrum’ Exit After Surprising Season 4 Breakup

Love on the Spectrum fan-favorite Connor Tomlinson will not return for the show’s upcoming fifth season. “It is with humility and a heavy heart that I share I will not be partaking in season 5,” Connor, 27, told Variety on Friday, April 3, after the outlet confirmed that Love on the Spectrum is renewed for another season. “I feel like three seasons is enough to tell my story and find love on my own time.” He added, “I’ve chosen to pass the torch to the next person who can make it as big as me. Don’t worry about me: I’m…

Markets

Health